There is something about a pretty braided half-up ‘do that just sends us over the moon! Great for a day at the office, date night, and every other occasion imaginable, this pretty hairdo is just as simple to achieve as it gorgeous! Take a peek at our full tutorial below!
1. Part hair to one side, and begin forming a side French braid.
2. Continue to French braid by pulling small sections of hair, in a diagonal direction over the ear.
3. Finish the braid at the back of the head.
4. Gather a bit of hair from the other side to complete your half-up look.
5. Join together with a clear hair-tie, and finish off with a bit of hair spray if needed!
Blogger : Sunrise
Image : source