Monday, September 7, 2015

8 Pretty Braid Tutorials to Try Now

Advertisement


8 Pretty Braid Tutorials to Try Now

I couldn't tell you what I was doing during recess when all my girlfriends were busy braiding each other's hair, but I totally regret it now because I am completely plait-handicapped. And just like everything else in our lives, as you grow older, the braids just get more complicated. Fishtail. Waterfall. Chinese staircase. I can't.

Thankfully, we live in a world where the Internet rules (as in awesome), and thanks to Pinterest, I've managed to learn a thing or two about hair weaving. If you, too, are intimidated by the complicated-looking techniques modeled by what seems like everyone these days, fret not. It's much easier than you think. If you're capable enough to tie your own shoelaces, you can definitely tackle these not-so-basic braids. Here are 8 easy-to-follow tutorials that will have your gal pals asking you how you did your 'do. Via



Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment